Marinco 30 Amp 125V White Boat Inlet with Stainless Steel Trim
Marinco standard inlets feature UV stabilized glass-filled polyester construction for long-lasting strength. Their robust construction and corrosion-resistance provides long life in the harsh marine environment. Technical features are designed to make them easy to install and a pleasure to use for the marine professional or the casual recreational boater.
- Non-metallic locking inlet with stainless steel trim
- 30 amperes 125 volts rating
- Glass-filled polyester cap and bezel
- Nylon plug body with CTI greater than 600 volts.
- Nickel plated brass contact blades and terminal parts
- Rear safety enclosure with cable clamp
- Clamp-type terminals accept up to 8 AWG wire.
- Enclosure has integral strain relief for oval jacketed cable.
- Blades are solid brass 0.060” thick.
- Mounting Screws not provided. No. 8 panhead recommended.
- Solid Neoprene mounting gasket 1/8” thick.
- Pressure close cap and Easy Lock bayonet style locking system.
- Provides weather seal when used with cords having threaded, or Easy Lock, sealing rings.
- Listings: UL Marine listed, File E57672 CSA certified, File LR81290
- Complies with ABYC and Coast Guard Standards.
- For dimensions see drawing above