- Blue Pelican Marine is committed to your satisfaction as a customer. Therefore we ask If there are any questions or problems with your purchase, please contact us BEFORE leaving any feedback at (510) 769-4858 and we will make every effort to resolve any issues you may have.
RAYMARINE DSM250 FISH FINDER MODULE PC:E62007 PWR CABLE MANUAL
- hsb2 networking compatible with C-Classic and "Plus" series radars, chartplotters and fishfinders
Echo Sounder Features
- Dual frequency operation (200/50 kHz)
- 1000 or 600 watt available output power depending choice of transducer
- Patent Pending Digitally Adaptive Transmitter Receiver with infinite receiver bandwidth settings and digital filter
- A-Scope (Real-Time Display): Split second real time representation of fish and bottom features passing through the beam of your transducer right now, the history of your A-Scope is represented in the standard sounder image scrolling across your screen.
- Zoom Display: Auto or manual zoom magnification of any part of the 200 or 50 kHz fishfinder screen image, (X 2, X4 or X6 magnification).
- Bottom Lock: The bottom lock feature, shows the bottom as a straight line, in order to help you detect fish close to the bottom and remove wave action from the fishfinder image.
- White Line: The White line feature helps distinguish between fish and the bottom, when fish are swimming close to the bottom.
The item being offered is a used, RAYMARINE DSM250, FISHFINDER MODULE in good condition. The PC is: E62007, SN: 04050215. This unit is compatible with C - Classic, as well as all the hsb2 displays
*Do to the complexity of Marine Electronics, we are not allways able to bench test some of the Items We Sell*
The Blue Pelican
Looking for used boat parts? You've come to the right place. We are a Sailor's Marine Consignment Chandlery serving the San Francisco Bay Area located at Grand Marina in Alameda, California. Our new and gently used marine equipment inventory will outfit sailors of all experience levels and interests. Our prices are very affordable and selection is impressive.
Our listings may be concurrently shown on our show room floor. We reserve the right to end a listing early or cancel order due to a customer buying at our physical location.
We offer returns with a return authorization. Before shipping back your item please send email to Blue Pelican Marine through EBAY describing in detail the problem with the item and the reason for the return. We will refund the purchase prices less shipping. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.