Mfg# WEMA SSL19
This sensor has a float which rises and falls on the central shaft with the level of liquid in the tank.
These sensors are fully insulated to protect against dangerous electric currents inside the tanks.
This is an extremely important safety feature, because it protects against electrolytic corrosion as well as the danger of an explosion.
This sensor mounts using a "horseshoe" shaped Under Ring adapter (FLS-U) (see Related Products, below), which is threaded to match the SAE 5-hole pattern on the sensor.
• Can be used with any Wema System dash gauge
• Sensor electrical reisitance range is 240-33 Ohms (Standard Aftermarket)
• All 316 stainless steel
• Very easy to install
• Includes gasket, but no mounting hardware (bolts come with the required Under Ring Adapter)
• Long term reliability under severe conditions
• Integral mounted flange with standard American SAE 5-hole pattern